Fostering Insurance Relationship With Strength, Stability, And Expertise
Get FREE Insurance Quote
Call Us: 1-877-700-NEWS(6397)
You’ve saved for months and now it’s time for you and your family to head out on a much-anticipated travel adventure.
But have you stopped to consider the many obstacles that could keep you from enjoying a fun-filled family vacation that you’ve dreamed of for so long? Here are a few factors that could take your travel plans from delightful to disastrous.
- Your flight gets cancelled.
- Your bags are lost and your medication is in it.
- Your passport and wallet are stolen, and you need emergency cash and a replacement passport.
- You’re involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available.
- You need to cancel your trip due to illness.
- Your travel provider goes bankrupt or abruptly shuts down.
- A terrorist incident occurs in the city where you’re planning to visit and you want to cancel your trip.
- A natural disaster forces you to evacuate your resort, hotel or cruise.
Why News Insurance?
# 1 Customer Service
We are by your side every step of the way.
Best Pricing Available
We will shop until we find you the best deal possible.
One Stop Shop
No need to go anywhere else for insurance. We offer personal and commercial insurance.
To Be Insured Or Not To Be Insured?
These incidents can be very real and can suddenly put a damper on a joyous occasion. All too often, these situations are not considered when planning a trip.
Travel Insurance exists to protect you in the event that you find yourself dealing with one of the above scenarios. It can provide protection to cover medical expenses, financial default of travel suppliers, and other losses incurred while traveling. These policies can be purchased to cover a single trip or an unlimited number of trips within a set time frame.
According to the U.S. Travel Insurance Association, about 30 percent of Americans purchase travel insurance, an increase from 10 percent before 9/11. Travelers are seeking peace of mind, protection against the unexpected and concern over losing the financial investment in a trip.
Depending on your destination and overall cost of your trip, you may want to consider purchasing a Travel Insurance policy to ensure a fun and care-free vacation for the entire family.